Hi there :-) This game experience is absolutely delicious. A strange minimalist and poetic architectural adventure. But please, could someone inform me if there is a way to save our progress ? As I haven't found one ... Thanks & best regards
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hello! Thank you very much for playing. Unfortunately there's no way to save your progress -- doing so in a procedurally generated game is highly difficult for a number of reasons. As such, you should expect to spend 20-40 minutes playing through the game before reaching the ending.
Wow. What a beautiful, meditative, gay experience. Truly wonderful.
Could you please add a Mouse Y Invert option? Picked this game up but can't deal with un-inverted games.
Hi! A patch to add a Mouse Y-Invert option is in the works. You'll get a notification when the update comes out! :)
Pause menu config options don't respond to clicks. The "start" button on initial load takes several attempts before it responds. The feedback thing accessed by pressing "H" also does not respond to clicks or to typing, or I'd have put this bug report there. I don't know whether the plant/fertilize thing wasn't working or whether it just has to be on a certain type of ground that I haven't seen (since I've seen gray and blue already, and saw something pink but too far away to get to).
Other comments make me feel pretty confident that there's more to the game than what I've seen thus far; I will withhold commentary on the actual game until I can actually play it (and fix the too-high mouse speed that's stopping me from aiming well enough to descend safely).
I'm running the Linux version, installed via the itch desktop application.
Hi! Apologies for the glitchiness. For certain versions of Unity, Linux has problems registering mouse clicks. It's sadly something that I don't have a direct fix for; however, I just rebuilt the game using a new Unity version, which should with luck fix the problem!
Hi Heather, I made on account on here because I don't have a twitter and there doesn't seem to be a dm feature (for obv reasons I guess).
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love your games and that your meatspace manifesto made me feel things.
All the best,
is there a console command or something to invert the mouse? :x
A really meditative and wonderful experience.
Love it!!!!! I have lots of feedback for you (spoilers for those who haven't played):
- your logo animation is really sick
- would help if "toggle headbob" showed whether it's on or off
- would help if brightness were a slider (discrete or continuous) rather than a button
- AWWWWWW girls loving girls!!!
- i expected to drown in the blue surface but i can just walk on it. upon closer inspection it looks like it's just shallow water.
- however, i like that falling is the only way to take damage in this game, so i wouldn't add water for the player to drown in
- often it seems like i don't plant ropevine where i expect - sometimes i can't even see where i planted it at all
- Elaine is a fucking sweetheart
- having not watched the trailer before playing, i still immediately felt like i should go down not up, so props for that
- are the floating cubes supposed to do anything other than look pretty?
- i'd like better feedback when trying to push the cubes - i can't always tell if i actually pushed a cube
- might have been my ears playing tricks on me, but it seemed like the harvesting sound effect had a variation while the static noise was playing - that was really cool
- at first i didn't find myself planting much, just harvesting, but that changed as i went further down
- maybe give a border to the white text? right now it blends in with the notes and sometimes the specular highlights
- I LOVE HOW GAY THIS GAME IS
- the robots joke was pure gold
Overall the environment had me extremely immersed. Would love to see more was for you to play around with it and make it alive even more. The notes were extremely cute :3
Very Cool !