A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
NOTE: Secret Spaces is still in development! As time goes on, the game will expand more and more -- right now it's just a seed, but that seed will grow over time.
Descend into the Infinite Tower, and learn something of its depths. Help the local flora overtake the environment, harvesting and growing plants to traverse the building and evade security systems from a bygone era. Find something in the dark -- some mystery, some majesty, something best left abandoned...
This game uses an in-game feedback system -- press H at any time to submit bug reports or general feedback, and your comments will go into the further construction of the game!
Update v0.2.0-alpha: The Glowing Update
- Added two new plants to the environment -- *****brush and *****seed
- *****brush is rare and gives you ******
- *****seed is common and glows
- Added more physical features to the Infinte Tower to explore
- You can now fertilize ropevines, to make them grow faster or make them grow again
- Context-sensitive tooltips show you what you can do, where
- Climbing is now smoother
- Fixed a bug where ropevine would grow through ungenerated sections
- ******** ******* are now indifferent to you -- this will soon change
Update v0.1.1-alpha: Fixed a bug involving ropevine gathering, made a certain entity appear more often, balanced audio, updated certain controls
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.